Yay!! I am so excited and thrilled that I was finally able to savor the taste of this gorgeous looking cheesecake to my hubby and younger daughter. Well cheesecakes are an obvious marriage of cream cheese and fruits. They are so delectable and decadent. Life is too short to waste time on cribbing and whining. So eat your heart out and enjoy this very sumptuous mango cheesecake which is delicately flavored with the mango glaze. I really wish that the mango season had lasted longer and forever.
Mango Cheese cake in a glass
I packet small Digestive biscuit crumbs
60 grams cooking butter (unsalted)
6 grams gelatin (I tsp and a pinch)
30 grams water (I tbsp)
1 pinch salt
100 grams cream cheese/ hung curd
35 grams sugar
2 tbsp. mango crush
100 grams whipped cream
• Put the digestive biscuits in a zip-lock bag and crumble it using a rolling pin.
• Now rub the biscuit crumbs with melted butter and mix it with hands.
• Line the glasses with the above crumbs and press it with your hands.
• Now chill the glassed in the fridge for 20 minutes
• Soak the gelatin in water and microwave for 20 seconds.
• Blend cream cheese/hung curd, mango pulp and whipped cream to mix with a beater.
• Add gelatin to the above mixture and mix well.
• Remove the glasses from the refrigerator and pour this mango cream on top of the biscuit base.
• Chill for 2-3 hours again.
• Top of the cheese cake with mango glaze and set it in the fridge till its set.
Recipe of Glaze:
Take 100 ml of water.
30 grams mango crush
2.5 grams gelatin
1/2 tsp corn starch mix with 20 ml of water.
Boil water in a pan and add mango crush and boil for a minute.
Add gelatin and corn starch and boil for another minute.
Let it cool and then glaze the glasses.
Chill it and then serve.