Every morning starts with a new dream, new hope, and a new story. And we all hope to make it a great one each day and what better way to start your day with a healthy breakfast option. Sounds good??? Yeah.
Mornings are busy like hell and even after micro-planning, you fall short of time. It happens with most of us. All we crave for is to grab something healthy and delicious for breakfast that keeps us fuelled for the day. I usually prefer something that is quick and filling in the mornings. So I usually have these overnight Oats which is yummy and nutritive as well.
All you need to do is a few preparations the previous night and leave it in the refrigerator overnight.
Check this video for the recipe.
Here is the quick recipe of how to do it
For making 1 Mason jar
Ingredients that you require:
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon Flax seeds
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin seeds
- 1 teaspoon sunflower seeds
- 1 banana
- Handful of almonds
- Start layering your jar with Rolled Oats, cold milk and chia seeds.
- Leave it in the refrigerator for overnight.
- Next morning remove the jar, stir it, add more milk if you want, add sliced banana, almonds, sprinkle Flax seeds, sunflower seeds and finally top it with pumpkin seeds.
- Stir it again and mix well and your go-to breakfast is ready to eat.