This vegan sweet-tangy….crunchy-munchy mango and spinach salad is best enjoyed when it is fresh. To make it more more colorful and healthy add bell peppers and lettuce to it. Combining this salad with balsamic vinegar and olive oil makes it a very easy and a handy dressing and adds wonderful flavor to it. This is an insanely easy salad to make and make sure you relish it cold and fresh.
The past few days have been all about mangoes. I am sure you can see that from my posts too. I love mangoes to death and they bring a huge smile on my face. Me and my family are relishing all these mango delicacies to the core and the frenzy is still on!! Means ?? you will get to see some more recipes with it. Happy or no???
Anyways this salad is gonna drool you all and I am sure you will give it a shot before we bid adieu to these mangoes!!
If you are looking for more healthy and vegan recipes click here
1 cup- fresh diced mangoes
1 cup- diced yellow and red bell pepper
1/2 cup- chopped tomatoes
1 cup- shredded lettuce
1 cup- Fresh spinach
For the Dressing-
1 tbsp- balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp- Olive oil
1 tsp- pepper powder
1 tsp- mixed dry herbs
salt as per taste
1) Wash and chop spinach and put it in hot water for 5 minutes and then remove it on a plate filled with ice cubes. This helps in retaining the color of the spinach and makes it cold too.
2) Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and add spinach in it.
3) Blend all the ingredients of the dressing in a small Mason Jar and just mix it well or whisk all the ingredients in a small bowl and pour it on the salad.
4) Toss to combine and season it with salt..pepper and mixed herbs.
5) Let the salad sit for 5-10 minutes.
This salad is best when it is cold..so used all the cold vegetables and serve it fresh.