Try this vibrant Beetroot Hummus that will brighten up your dreary day. It imparts a subtle sweetness and has a lovely smooth texture. This gorgeous deep pink color dip is sure to please your guests and is best for parties and potlucks. Have it with baked pita chips or lavash to make it more indulgent.
Recipe of Beetroot Hummus
- 2 medium-sized grated beetroots
- 1 cup boiled chickpeas
- 5-6 clove chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp tahini sesame paste
- 1 tsp. Pepper powder
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4-5 mint sprigs for garnishing
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil to drizzle and garnish
- Salt as per taste
- Place beetroot and boiled chickpeas in a Food Processor and pulse until smooth.
- Now add the chopped garlic, tahini sauce, fresh lemon juice, pepper powder, extra virgin olive oil, and salt.
- Blend it again till all the ingredients are mixed properly and are in a creamy texture.
- Remove it in a bowl and drizzle olive oil on it and garnish with fresh mint sprigs.
- Eat with pita bread, lavash, or with vegetable Crudités.
- This beetroot hummus imparts a subtle sweetness and has a fabulous texture.