Dragon Fruit Smoothie with step-by-step pictures and detailed recipe.
Who doesn’t like to indulge in an exotic glass of smoothie first thing in the morning? Especially, when it is a pretty pink, irresistible, and vibrant pink color smoothie!!
Well, almost everyone does, and why not? Apart from being pretty and enticing, this Dragon Fruit Smoothie has gained a lot of attention in the health community too.
Moreover, in simple words, this smoothie looks and tastes good whereas also has many nutrients in it.
This Dragon Fruit Smoothie is a perfect tropical smoothie recipe. Its mainly made with frozen Dragon fruit and banana chunks along with yogurt and honey.
This smoothie tastes mild, soothing, and moreover, makes a perfect breakfast option too. All you have to do is remove the fruits from the freezer, blend it, and serve.
Benefits of Dragon Fruit
- High in nutrients
- loaded with fiber
- strengthens the immune system.
- it also promotes a healthy gut.
- boost iron levels in our bodies.
COVID fighting Dragon Fruit
Dragon Fruit has all the essential vitamins and nutrients to fight COVID and build immunity. We consume dragon fruit very often these days. Moreover, I also try different recipes to include this COVID fighting fruit in our daily diet. Well to conclude it here, this smoothie tastes just so good and my family loves having this regularly.
Dragon Fruit Smoothie
- 2 small size Dragon Fruit
- 1 small frozen banana
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1 tsp honey optional
- For garnishing:
- 1 tsp dry coconut powder
- 1/ tsp chia seeds
- Firstly, scoop out dragon fruit and dice into small chunks, and freeze it overnight.
- Make small chunks of banana and freeze it overnight.
- Now add 1/2 cup of yogurt and honey if you are using.
- Finally, blend everything in a blender until it is smooth.
1. Firstly, scoop out dragon fruit and dice into small chunks, and freeze it overnight.
2. Make small chunks of banana and freeze it overnight.
3. Now add 1/2 cup of yogurt and honey if you are using.
4. Finally, blend everything in a blender until it is smooth.
Important notes and points
- Use frozen fruits for the best smoothie taste.
- Plan your smoothie at least a day in advance so that you can freeze the fruits.
- I have used red dragon fruit in this recipe, you can also use a white one. However, the color and taste will differ a bit.
- You can also add fruits like mango, kiwi, pineapple, and strawberries.
- For Variations, you can also add milk in this recipe.
- If you are Vegan, then substitute yogurt with almond or coconut milk in this recipe.