This 3 Ingredients Strawberry Yogurt tastes uber delicious and is so luscious and creamy. Strawberry Yogurt is so enticing and gorgeous to look at. It is also one of the simplest and healthy recipes to relish strawberries in the season.
Strawberry Yogurt is so easy to make and it takes just 5 minutes to prepare this at home. Simply follow the video and step-by-step pictures with the detailed recipe.
Strawberry is my favorite fruit and when the season sets in, I become so inquisitive to try out new recipes and indulge in them. I have made this recipe many times for my folks and finally, I am uploading it on my website as it is a super-hit at my place.
Flavored yogurts are easily available in the supermarket, but they are damn expensive. Also, they are loaded with preservatives. So, on the contrary, I prefer making it at home. My kids enjoy snacking on this strawberry yogurt, so I always make it fresh for them. The smile on their faces is worth the effort.
If you like strawberries, do try these recipes at home:
Why make this recipe at home?
- Low Calorie
- Healthy snack option
- Best way to include fruits in your diet
- 2 cups Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup Fresh Strawberries
- Firstly, take Greek Yogurt in a bowl and add powdered sugar to it.
- Whisk it well till there are no lumps remaining and keep it aside.
- Now hull and chop strawberries into small chunks.
- Transfer the strawberries into a blender and blend till they puree.
- Finally, add strawberry puree to the yogurt and mix it well till it is blended properly.
- Chill strawberry yogurt in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.
2 cups Greek Yogurt
1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
1 cup Fresh Strawberries
Step-by-Step Recipe of Strawberry Yogurt
1. Firstly, take Greek Yogurt in a bowl and add powdered sugar to it.
2. Whisk it well till there are no lumps remaining and keep it aside.
3. Now hull and chop strawberries into small chunks.
4. Transfer the strawberries into a blender and blend till they puree.
5. Finally, add strawberry puree to the yogurt and mix it well till it is blended properly.
6. Chill strawberry yogurt in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.
- Always use thick/ hung or greek yogurt for this recipe.
- Powdered or icing sugar is preferable as it will dissolve fast in the yogurt.
- You can also use a sugar substitute like sugar-free for making it low calorie in this recipe.
- It is best to use fresh strawberries in this recipe, however, if you have frozen strawberries that will work as well.
- Always serve strawberry yogurt chilled as it will taste best.
- Add chunks of fresh strawberries just before serving this strawberry yogurt.
- A spoonful of strawberry jam in this yogurt will also taste delicious.
- Crush Oreo biscuits and add them to this yogurt, trust me it tastes divine. You have to try this for sure as this is the best combination that my folks really relish.