Rose Lassi with step-by-step pictures and a detailed recipe. Rose Lassi is a frothy yogurt-based drink that tastes so sublime. This is a delicious twist to a classic lassi that uses rose syrup as the key ingredient here. It tastes very refreshing especially when served on a hot sunny day.
Summers are here and it’s taking a toll on our health, So to keep ourselves hydrated is very important. We need to sip on water, drink smoothies, lassis, and fresh juices often. Any yogurt-based drink is very good to have in summer as it keeps us hydrated and gives us good energy.
Why try this recipe?
- It just requires 5 minutes to make this.
- Rose syrup keeps you hydrated.
- It is a very easy and fuss-free recipe.
- 1 cup thick Yogurt / Curd
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 2 tp Rose Syrup
- 3 Ice Cubes
- ¼ cup cold water
- Firstly, keep all the ingredients ready for preparing Rose Lassi.
- Take a blender and add yogurt, rose syrup, sugar, and ice cubes to it.
- Blend it for a minute until it is frothy.
- Finally, pour it into a glass and garnish it with some rose petals.
Step-By-Step Recipe of Rose Lassi
1. Firstly, keep all the ingredients ready for preparing Rose Lassi.
2. Take a blender and add yogurt, rose syrup, sugar, and ice cubes to it.
3. Blend it for a minute until it is frothy.
4. Finally, pour it into a glass and garnish it with some rose petals.
- You can also make Rose Lassi in a bowl using a wire whisker if you do not have a blender at home.
- Use the best quality rose syrup for the best lassi.
- Also, use cold and fresh yogurt.
- Instead of sugar, you can also add honey or sugar-free in this recipe.