Rose Lassi with step-by-step pictures and a detailed recipe. Rose Lassi is a frothy yogurt-based drink that tastes so sublime. This is a delicious twist to a classic lassi that uses rose syrup as the key ingredient here. It tastes very refreshing especially when served on a hot sunny day.
Summers are here and it’s taking a toll on our health, So to keep ourselves hydrated is very important. We need to sip on water, drink smoothies, lassis, and fresh juices often. Any yogurt-based drink is very good to have in summer as it keeps us hydrated and gives us good energy.
Here are some yogurt drinks Strawberry Lassi, Pineapple Lassi, Papaya Lassi that we usually have during peak summer.
Why try this recipe?
- It just requires 5 minutes to make this.
- Rose syrup keeps you hydrated.
- It is a very easy and fuss-free recipe.
- 1 cup thick Yogurt / Curd
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 2 tp Rose Syrup
- 3 Ice Cubes
- ¼ cup cold water
- Firstly, keep all the ingredients ready for preparing Rose Lassi.
- Take a blender and add yogurt, rose syrup, sugar, and ice cubes to it.
- Blend it for a minute until it is frothy.
- Finally, pour it into a glass and garnish it with some rose petals.
Step-By-Step Recipe of Rose Lassi
1. Firstly, keep all the ingredients ready for preparing Rose Lassi.
2. Take a blender and add yogurt, rose syrup, sugar, and ice cubes to it.
3. Blend it for a minute until it is frothy.
4. Finally, pour it into a glass and garnish it with some rose petals.
- You can also make Rose Lassi in a bowl using a wire whisker if you do not have a blender at home.
- Use the best quality rose syrup for the best lassi.
- Also, use cold and fresh yogurt.
- Instead of sugar, you can also add honey or sugar-free in this recipe.