Dark Chocolate Energy Bites with step-by-step pictures and recipe. These no-bake dark chocolate energy bites are chocolaty energy bombs that are irresistible.
Certainly, these Dark Chocolate Energy Balls are so decadent and filling that it will instantly fuel up your energy levels. Moreover, the sweetness from dates and honey balances the bitter notes of dark chocolate and hence there is no need to add any extra sugar.
I make energy bites on a regular basis as my kids and husband love to munch on these. They are so easy to grab and eat and also acts as a perfect one-bite snack. Well, I think you guys should also try energy bites at home, it’s easy peasy tasty too. I can help you guys by sharing some of the absolute delicious energy bites recipes from my collection.
However, if you crave brownies first thing in the morning, and already have a feeling of guilt, then I have you covered with Brownie Energy Bites. So for berry lovers, try Cranberry Oat Bites a total healthy energy booster, to start your day with. For PB fans here try these Peanut Butter Energy Bites.
Ingredients you need to make this Recipe:
- Dark Chocolate
Why you need to try these Dark Chocolate Energy Balls:
- Easy and no-cook recipe
- No-Bake recipe
- Made with wholesome and healthy ingredients
- Healthy Snacking option
- Perfect after school snack options for kids
- Great post-workout snack
- Freezer friendly
Dark Chocolate Energy Bites
- 1 cup of crushed oats
- 1 tbsp Dates paste
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Dark Chocolate bites
- Firstly, roast the oats in a pan for 5 minutes till they are light brown in color. Once it cools down crush oats into a fine powder and keep it aside
- Now assemble all the other ingredients on a plate.
- Mix all the ingredients with your fingertips until they are all combined together.
- Now start rolling and shaping them into small balls and arrange them on a plate and relish.
Step-by-Step Recipe of Chocolate Bites
1. Firstly, roast the oats in a pan for 5 minutes till they are light brown in color. Once it cools down crush oats into a fine powder and keep it aside
2. Now assemble all the other ingredients on a plate.
3. Mix all the ingredients with your fingertips until they are all combined together.
4. Now start rolling and shaping them into small balls and arrange them on a plate and relish.
- You can skip the process of roasting and crushing Oats.
- Instead of dark chocolate, you can use milk chocolate as well.
- Adding dates will bind the chocolate bites and will also give makes it iron-rich.
- Place the mixture in the refrigerator for 10 minutes if you are not able to make proper lemon size balls.
- Store these energy bites in an airtight container and it will say fresh for a week.
Are these Chocolate and Oats Energy Bites freezer friendly
Yes, they are freezer friendly. You can make a big batch of them and store half of them in the freezer. Either store them in an airtight container box or ziplock bags for future use. However, you can remove them from the freezer the previous nite and keep them in the refrigerator and eat it the next day. Or for that instant craving, remove from the freezer, leave it at room temperature for about 30 minutes, and then microwave for 30-40 seconds. Voila !! your healthy and yummy snack option is ready to pick and eat.