Cinnamon Bun Smoothie is a breakfast smoothie that you can relish without any guilt. This Creamiest Banana Cinnamon Smoothie is basically a smoothie that has all the ingredients that go into preparing Cinnamon Bun or Cinnamon Roll. Plus we cannot ignore the fact of the benefits of putting cinnamon into this cinnamon bun smoothie.
Moreover, it is a healthy version and requires only a few ingredients and 5 minutes to prepare at home. All the ingredients that are needed to prepare this breakfast smoothie with cinnamon are easily available in our kitchen pantry and we do not need to do any special preparations for it.
Need more Smoothie Recipes?
Adding Smoothies to your morning routine really keeps you satiated and full till your lunchtime. If you are having less time in the morning and still prefer to have a healthy breakfast that is done in less than 10 minutes, then smoothie Recipes are your savior. All you need is to assemble all the ingredients and blend them till smooth and simply drink them. If you have kids at home they will enjoy sipping on delicious smoothies in the mornings. It is also a great way to sneak fruits, vegetables, nuts. and other ingredients which normally kids wouldn’t eat. All you need is to have frozen bananas ready in your freezer as this is the key to healthy and delicious smoothie recipes.
Also, try out these Smoothie Recipes that are so worth it:
Mango Spinach Smoothie
Chocolate Brownie Smoothie
Strawberry and Dragon Fruit Smoothie
Dragon Fruit Smoothie
Dragon Fruit and Pomegranate Smoothie
Pina Colada Smoothie
Green Dream Smoothie
Why Try This Creamiest Banana Cinnamon Smoothie:
- It is creamy and luscious
- Perfect for breakfast
- Keep you satiated till lunch
- Healthy option for kids also
- Has Oats in it
Why Putting Cinnamon in Smoothies is healthy?
Adding Cinnamon to any smoothie is considered healthy as also provides lots of nutrients to your smoothies. Also, adding a teaspoon of cinnamon to your smoothie makes it more flavourful and tasty. It transforms the taste of the smoothie from just good to wow.
Cinnamon Smoothie Benefits:
- Good for weight loss
- Regulates blood sugar levels
- builds immunity
- Speeds up metabolism
Main Ingredients for Cinnamon Bun Smoothie Recipe:
Bananas: For creamy and thick smoothies use frozen bananas. However, if you do not have frozen bananas add 3 ice cubes to this recipe.
Milk: Use Cold cow milk for preparing this smoothie. for making this recipe vegan use any plant-based milk.
Oats: Instant Oats will work best for this recipe.
Cinnamon Powder: Use fresh and best quality cinnamon powder as this will enhance the taste of the smoothie.
Step-by-Step Recipe of Cinnamon Bun Smoothie
1. Firstly keep all the ingredients ready to make this smoothie.
2. Transfer all the ingredients into the blender.
3. Blend everything together till smooth and creamy.
4. Serve it immediately and sprinkle some cinnamon powder or coffee powder if you want to.
Cinnamon Bun Smoothie
- 2 Bananas Frozen
- 1 cup Milk
- ¼ cup oats
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- Firstly keep all the ingredients ready to make this smoothie.
- Transfer all the ingredients into the blender.
- Blend everything together till smooth and creamy.
- Serve it immediately and sprinkle some cinnamon powder or coffee powder if you want to.
- You can make this Cinnamon Bun Recipe Vegan by using coconut, almond, or soy milk.
- If you do not have frozen bananas, never mind, add ice cubes and sliced bananas to this smoothie.
- For extra sweetness, you can add Medjoul Dates, brown sugar, or any other sweetener of your choice. For us, 1 tbsp of honey works as a perfect sweetness for 2 glasses of smoothies.
- Serve this smoothie immediately or you can keep it in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
- You can also add Chia Seeds, Flax Seeds, or nuts like almonds or cashew nuts to this cinnamon bun smoothie recipe.
2 thoughts on “Cinnamon Bun Smoothie”
Loved making this recipe too. Great going.
Thank you dear.