This Fruit Cream recipe is easy-peasy, quick to put together dessert, and happens to be my favorite. Why, not this is the quickest dessert recipe that has the goodness of fresh fruits and is so creamy and finger-licking good. Fruit Cream is a no-bake, no-cook dessert recipe with minimum effort needed.
This gorgeous and ambrosial Fruit cream is a feast yo your eyes and senses. It is such a rich and creamy dessert that can be made at home in a jiffy.
If you ask me, fruits are cream is a match made in heaven. They pair so well and taste so delicious.
Tips for making this Fruit Cream
- Use fresh and thick yogurt for this recipe.
- Use fresh and seasonal fruits to make these fruits cream extra delicious.
- You can also use nuts like almonds and cashew nuts for this recipe.
- Adjust sugar as per your taste, and it also depends on which fruits you are using.
- To be on the safer side add a little less sugar initially and taste the cream, if more sweetness is required you can further add more sugar.
Step-By-Step-Recipe of Fruit Cream
This recipe will yield 4 servings
2 cups thick yogurt
250 ml Fresh cream
2 tbsp Powdered Sugar
1/2 cup seedless green grapes cut into half
1/2 cup pomegranates
1 cup watermelon chunks
1/2 cup mangoes chunks
1. Firstly, Take a broad bowl and add yogurt and fresh cream in it.
2. Whisk it well till the mixture is smooth and creamy.
3. Now add powdered sugar in the cream and mix it well till there are no lumps.
4. Finally, add fresh fruits in the cream and chill the fruit cream in the refrigerator until 1-2 hours before serving.
Check Step-By-Step Pictures below
Variations in this Recipe
I have used yogurt and fresh cream in this recipe as it tastes more delicious and my family likes this taste. However, you can make this Fruit Cream using only Fresh cream or heavy whipping cream.
Use fruits of your choice and liking. Moreover, prefer seasonal fruits that are fresh and doesn’t turn black like banana and apples and in some case bitter like pineapples. Moreover, pulpy fruits like mango, watermelon, and other fruits like pomegranate, grapes, kiwi, strawberry, etc go well with this recipe. You can also add raisins and dry fruits f your choice. In my house, we all prefer only fresh and seasonal fruits. Some also prefer using canned mixed fruits, which is also fine.
- 2 cups thick yogurt
- 250 ml Fresh cream
- 2 tbsp Powdered Sugar
- ½ cup seedless green grapes cut into half
- ½ cup pomegranates
- 1 cup watermelon chunks
- ½ cup mangoes chunks
- Firstly, Take a broad bowl and add yogurt and fresh cream in it.
- Whisk it well till the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Now add powdered sugar in the cream and mix it well till there are no lumps.
- Finally, add fresh fruits in the cream and chill the fruit cream in the refrigerator until 1-2 hours before serving.
Finally, you may also like these desserts, do check it out here