3 Ingredients Nutella Mousse is a scrumptious and delectable mousse recipe that will just melt in your mouth. This is the easiest mousse recipe ever and it hardly takes 7-8 minutes to prepare this at home. All it requires are 3 ingredients, Whipping Cream. Nutella and Instant Coffee powder.
If you love Nutella just like me then do try out these Recipes,
Nutella Hot Chocolate
Baked Nutella and Mawa Gujiyas
Why try this easy Instant Nutella Mousse?
- No compromise on taste and texture of the mousse
- It saves a lot of time
- Such an instant recipe
- The recipe is for a keepsake
- This recipe has no gelatin in it.
This is a light, creamy and luscious dessert that simply melts into your mouth when you dig into the first bite. If you have kids at home, then I am sure you will bookmark this recipe as it is surely going to be a big hit just like it is in our home. Moreover, it is so simple and easy to prepare that your kids will make it on their own without any help.
Also, if you are looking for that quick, stress-free, and fuss-free dessert recipe for the next party at home, then do give this recipe a try. It will surely be loved by all, after all, who doesn’t like Nutella?
3 Ingredients Nutella Mousse
- ½ cup Whipping cream
- 1 tbsp Nutella
- 1 tsp Instant Coffee powder
- Firstly, keep all the 3 ingredients ready in a bowl.
- Place whipping cream in a bowl and whisk it for 3-4 minutes till you see soft peaks.
- Now add Nutella and coffee powder into the whipping cream.
- Whip it further until everything is mixed well and there are no lumps.
- Finally, pour this Nutella Mousse into the serving glasses, and keep it in the refrigerator to chill and set for 1-2 hours before serving.
- Sprinkle some cocoa powder on the top of Nutella Mousse before serving it.
Step-by-Step Recipe of 3 Ingredients Nutella Mousse
1. Firstly, keep all the 3 ingredients ready in a bowl.
2. Place whipping cream in a bowl and whisk it for 3-4 minutes till you see soft peaks.
3. Now add Nutella and coffee powder into the whipping cream.
4. Whip it further until everything is mixed well and there are no lumps.
5. Finally, pour this Nutella Mousse into the serving glasses, and keep it in the refrigerator to chill and set for 1-2 hours before serving.
6. Sprinkle some cocoa powder on the top of Nutella Mousse before serving it.
- This is an eggless version of Nutella Mousse and it tastes divine.
- Use Whipping cream for this recipe and not fresh cream.
- Adding coffee powder is optional, however, it tastes much better with that.
- Top this Nutella mousse with cocoa powder, chocolate shavings. a dollop of whipped cream, and everything that you fancy.
- You can prepare this mousse in advance and serve it, it will stay good in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
- Freeze it for further use, simply transfer the mousse into a freezer-safe box and thaw it overnight and serve.
For more easy dessert recipes do check out these recipes:
Strawberry Oats Crumble Galette
Parle G Cake
Eggless Pecan Nuts Brownie
Eggless Oreo Brownies
Mini Mocha Cakes
Dark Chocolate Mousse
2 thoughts on “3 Ingredients Nutella Mousse”
Great recipe. Made this and the kids loved it.
Glad to know that.