This veg subway sandwich is bursting with flavors and infinite colors, the nutritious wholesomeness of these vegetables can be enjoyed as a main course or a side dish. This recipe is flexible and you can substitute your vegetables, herbs, and sauce as per your preferred choice.
Also, check these recipes,
Recipe of Veg Subway Sandwich
- 4 Hot Dog bread
- 1 tbsp Amul Butter
- 1 tsp Mustard Sauce
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Fresh cream
- 1 cup Grated cheese
- 1 cup shredded Iceberg lettuce
- ½ cups boiled Sweet corn
- 1 small cup freshly torn basil leaves
- 2 sliced cucumbers
- 2 sliced tomatoes
- 1 sliced onion optional
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp freshly ground pepper
- Salt as per taste
- Slice the bread into half and apply butter and keep aside.
- Take a big bowl and mix mustard sauce, mayonnaise, fresh cream, tomato ketchup, grated cheese, iceberg lettuce, freshly torn basil, and sweet corn. Add salt, pepper, lime juice, and mix properly till it blends well.
- Arrange the sliced vegetables and keep them ready on a plate.
- Take the buttered hot dog bread and arrange the sliced cucumber, tomatoes, and onions on one side and sprinkle salt and pepper on it.
- Spread the above creamy mixture on top of the vegetable slices.
- Now close the bread with the other buttered slice.
- Serve it with tomato ketchup.