These savory and cheesy Vol Au Vents Stuffed with Red Bell Pepper and Gouda Cheese makes a great one-bite French appetizer. It will make for a perfect festive presentation. It’s super easy, delicious and so tempting. I surely have a weakness for bell peppers and bite-size appetizers. They look uber cute and are very versatile. You can top it with the filling of your choice and the options are endless.
I love to host parties and cook a storm for all my near and dear ones. Most of the time I try and avoid outside or restaurant food. Cooking and hosting parties are two of my biggest passion and I do it from the core of my heart. The results are always amazing and my guests leave with tons of compliments and happy smiling faces.
Have you ever experienced what happens when you serve this bite-size appetizer to your guests at a party??
Bake this one and find it yourself to see all happy and content faces.
Vol au Vents stuffed with Bell Pepper and Gouda Cheese
Recipe of Vol au vents stuffed with red bell pepper and gouda cheese
- 10 pieces Vol au Vent puffs
- ½ cup finely chopped onions
- 1 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- ½ cup grated Gouda cheese
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp pepper powder
- ½ tsp dry basil powder
- ½ tsp salt as per taste
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic, onions, and red bell pepper and saute for 3-4 minutes till they are soft.
- Mix salt, pepper powder, basil, and oregano and mix well.
- Add half of the grated Gouda cheese in the above mixture and stir it.
HOW TO PROCEED-
- Preheat oven at 180c for 10 minutes.
- Fill the puffs with the red pepper and Gouda cheese mixture, drizzle some olive oil and finally top all the puffs with the other half of grated Gouda cheese.
- Bake it for 5-7 minutes till the cheese melts and puffs are just warm and crunchy enough to relish.
- Serve them hot so bake it just 10 minutes prior before serving it to your guests.