Strawberry Sorbet is so refreshing, cooling, and such a fuss-free recipe. This Sorbet is surely going to be your favorite dessert this summer. It is simple, easy, and needs just 3 ingredients to make this at home.
Moreover, with summers approaching, I am sure to make this very often and probably simply grab a scoop of sorbet and chill on my sofa with Netflix. Yeah, this is my plan for summer once my kid’s exams are over. I will even make more Sorbet recipes to enjoy this summer.
- 2 cups Strawberries
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- Firstly, pick fresh and red strawberries, approximately 2 Cups wash and dry them.
- Now cut them into small chunks and add 2 tbsp Sugar and Freeze it overnight.
- When preparing Sorbet, remove the frozen strawberries from the freezer. Let it cool down at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Now blend it with 1 cup water till it is smooth and serve it.
Take advantage of the season when fresh strawberries are there in the market. We make all sorts of recipes with strawberries as we all love this dainty sweet beauty. I am still trying to make a few more recipes with this and will update my feed regularly.
So do not forget to check this page often if you love my strawberry recipes.
Strawberry Oats Crumble Galette
Chocolate Pancakes with Strawberries
Strawberry Ice Cream
Strawberry Basil Frozen Yogurt
2 cups Strawberries
2 tbsp Sugar
1 cup Water
Step-by-Step Recipe of Strawberry Sorbet
1. Firstly, pick fresh and red strawberries, approximately 2 Cups wash and dry them.
2. Now cut them into small chunks and add 2 tbsp Sugar and Freeze it overnight.
3. When preparing Sorbet, remove the frozen strawberries from the freezer. Let it cool down at room temperature for 20 minutes.
4. Now blend it with 1 cup water till it is smooth and serve it.
- You can prepare Strawberry Sorbet with fresh strawberries also. For this, you need to freeze the sorbet after blending it.
- I prefer making it with frozen strawberries as it gives a very smooth texture.
- You can add lime juice while blending the strawberries, this will give a nice refreshing taste.
- After blending, you can directly have this as we have made this with frozen strawberries. If you are using fresh ones you need to freeze this for 6-8 hours before having it.