This Mango Matka Kulfi is an instant recipe for preparing Kulfi in this summer heat. This Mango Kulfi is a no-cook, no-churn, and fuss-free recipe. This is a very easy recipe as it doesn’t require any sort of cooking or any elaborate method of boiling milk. However, this is a cheat version but without compromising on the taste and texture.
This Mango Kulfi is made with a fresh pulp of mangoes, fresh cream, and condensed milk. Dry Fruits powder is also added to this kulfi for richness and texture. The aroma of dry rose petals used for garnishing takes this Mango Matka Kulfi to another level.
What is Mango Kulfi?
Traditionally Mango Kulfi is an Indian Frozen Dessert that is made with boiling and evaporating milk till it reduces to half. It is creamier, rich, and luscious in taste. It is prepared with full-fat milk, sugar, dry fruits, and mango pulp. Usually, Alphonso mango is used to making mango kulfi at home. It is one of my favorite desserts and I totally love to indulge in summer.
Ingredients to make Mango Kulfi:
Mangoes: Use best quality Alphonsoes for making Mango Matka Kulfi. See to it that the mangoes are ripe and sweet. You may need to add a little sugar for extra sweetness.
Full Cream: This will make this kulfi very creamier. So it is advisable to use, I have used Amul Fresh Cream in this recipe.
Condensed Milk: I have used Nestle Milkmaid here, condensed milk will provide the sweetness as well the texture to this recipe. So please do not avoid using it.
Cardamom powder: This will enhance the flavor of kulfi. However, do not increase the quantity of this as it will overpower the taste.
Mixed Dry Fruits: Use Almonds, Cashew Nuts, and Pistachios for making it rich. Blend the dry fruits into a fine powder and use it for garnishing and also mix it in the mango pulp.
Why do you need to try this recipe of Instant Mango Matka Kulfi?
- No cooking required
- Easy to prepare
- Saves a lot of time
- A perfect recipe for summer
- Tastes delicious
- Rich and delicious
- Tastes authentic
Mango Matka Kulfi
- 2 Mangoes Alphonso
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- ½ cup Full Cream
- ½ cup Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp Cardamom powder
- ½ cup Mixed nuts / Almonds/Cashewnuts and Pistachios
- 2 tsp Dry Rose Petals to garnish
- Firstly, chop the mangoes, add sugar and blend into a puree.
- Now add fresh cream, condensed milk, cardamom powder and blend it again till smooth.
- Take a handful of dry fruits in a blender and grind them into a fine powder.
- Mix half of this powdered dry fruit powder into the mango pulp and mix it with a spoon.
- Finally, pour this kulfi mixture into Matka kulfi mugs, fill it till the top.
- Now garnish with the remaining dry fruit powder and dry rose petals.
- Cover all the Matka with aluminum foil and freeze them into the refrigerator for 6-8 hours.
Step-By-Step Recipe of Mango Matka Kulfi
1. Firstly, chop the mangoes, add sugar and blend into a puree.
2. Now add fresh cream, condensed milk, cardamom powder and blend it again till smooth.
3. Take a handful of dry fruits in a blender and grind them into a fine powder.
4. Mix half of this powdered dry fruit powder into the mango pulp and mix it with a spoon.
5. Finally, pour this kulfi mixture into Matka kulfi mugs, fill it till the top.
6. Now garnish with the remaining dry fruit powder and dry rose petals.
7. Cover all the Matka with aluminum foil and freeze them into the refrigerator for 6-8 hours.
You may also like to try these delicious Mango desserts this season, Kindly refer to the recipes below:
Mango Cheesecake in a glass
3 ingredients Mango fro-yo
Mango Mousse with White Chocolate Ganache
Mango Mousse with Strawberry Custard