Brownie Energy Bites are super chocolaty, and indulgent treats that will satiate your hunger cravings. These freezer-friendly, nutritious Brownie Energy Bites are a guilt-free, and a healthy snack to munch on. Certainly, Energy Balls are so decadent that it will instantly fuel up your energy levels. Moreover, the sweetness in Brownie Energy Bites comes from Dates, so there is no need for any added sugar.
Do you know what makes this recipe a winner??
Firstly, my family is so addicted to these homemade Almond Brownie bites and has almost become a staple in my house. Secondly, they are so easy to prepare and freezer friendly, In short, we don’t need to spend money on store-bought snacks. Therefore, as a result, we are in a win-win situation as we save on money and also get to eat healthy kinds of stuff at home.
Ingredients you need to make this Recipe:
- Quick-cooking oats
- Cocoa Powder
- Honey or Maple Syrup
- Vanilla Essence (optional)
Why you need to try this Brownie Energy Balls:
- Easy and no-cook recipe
- No-Bake recipe
- Made with wholesome ingredients
- Healthy Snacking option
- Perfect snack options for kids
- Great post-workout snack
- Freezer friendly
Step-by-Step Recipe of Brownie Energy Bites:
1 cup Quick Cooking Oats Coarse or finely powdered
1 tbsp Honey or Maple syrup
1/2 cup chopped almonds
1 tbsp Cocoa powder
1/2 cup Seedless Dates (paste form)
1 tsp Vanilla essence
1. Firstly, take a broad vessel and add all the ingredients in it.
2. Mix all the dry and wet ingredients properly with your hands, leaving some chopped almonds for the coating.
3. Once all the ingredients are mixed well form a dough and start making small lemon size balls out of it.
4. Finally, roll them into chopped almonds to form a nice crunchy coating.
- You can mix all the ingredients with your hands, likewise, you can also use a food processor for it.
- Prepare this Brownie Energy Balls with any kind of nuts you like, for example, walnuts, pecan nuts, or cashew nuts.
- Place the mixture in the refrigerator for 10 minutes if you are not able to make proper lemon size balls.
- Another option is to coat brownie energy balls in cocoa powder, however, I have preferred to roll these with chopped almonds.
Brownie Energy Bites
- 1 cup Quick Cooking Oats Coarse or finely powdered
- 1 tbsp Honey or Maple syrup
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup Seedless Dates
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- Firstly, take a broad vessel and add all the ingredients in it.
- Mix all the dry and wet ingredients properly with your hands, leaving some chopped almonds for the coating.
- Once all the ingredients are mixed well form a dough and start making small lemon size balls out of it.
- Finally, roll them into chopped almonds to form a nice crunchy coating.
Are these Brownie Energy Bites freezer friendly?
Yes, they are freezer friendly. The tip is to prepare a big batch of these energy bites and store half of them in the freezer. Moreover, store them in an airtight container box or ziplock bags and remove these energy bites from the freezer the previous night and eat it the next day.
However, if you are instantly craving for it, remove from the freezer, keep it at room temperature for about 30 minutes, and then microwave for 30- 40 seconds. As a result, what you get is your healthy snack which you can simply grab and eat.
In short, this recipe is worth giving a try at home. Likewise, I am will soon be updating more recipes of energy bites, so stay tuned for that. Meanwhile, you can also check some of my other healthy breakfast recipes.
For instance, how about this Cranberry Oat Bites a total healthy energy booster to start your day with. Well, on the other hand, if you are looking for some decadent breakfast pancakes recipe, then try this Syrniki-Russian Pancakes and Nutella Pancakes.