These Coconut Truffles are so irresistible, decadent, and insanely easy. Firstly, it requires only 3 ingredients to make, yes you heard that correct!! Secondly, coconut truffles are a no-cook and no-bake dessert recipe. Moreover, this combination of coconut and condensed milk is like a perfect match, and so in short you need to try this recipe right away.
Well, my younger brother simply loves anything made with coconut, so I decided to make these coconut truffles for him this Raksha Bandhan (an annual Indian tradition where a sister ties a Rakhi on his brother’s wrist seeking protection all her life). Certainly, he was totally delighted to relish these coconut truffles as it tasted so delicious.
Ingredients you will need to make Coconut Truffles:
- Desiccated or dry coconut
- Sweetened Condensed milk
- Dry Rose Petals
Why try this recipe
- Extremely Easy
- No Flame Cooking
- A perfect bite-size dessert
- Kids can make them on their own
- perfect gift for your dear ones
You can make these coconut truffles a day prior and eat it the next day. It is advisable to refrigerate it and remove it only when you want to eat it. It will stay good for 3-4 days.
Step-By-Step Recipe of Coconut Truffles
1/2 cup desiccated coconut
1/4th cup condensed milk
A handful of dry rose petals
1. Firstly, take a bowl and mix desiccated coconut and condensed milk in it.
2. Keep the mixture in the freezer for 30 minutes till it becomes hard and firm.
3. Finally, remove the mixture after 30 minutes and make small balls out of it.
4. Garnish it with dry rose petals for that final touch, place it in muffin liners and refrigerate it for an hour.
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- ¼ cup condensed milk
- A handful of dry rose petals
- Firstly, take a bowl and mix desiccated coconut and condensed milk in it.
- Keep the mixture in the freezer for 30 minutes till it becomes hard and firm.
- Finally, remove the mixture after 30 minutes and make small balls out of it.
- Garnish it with dry rose petals for that final touch, place it in muffin liners and refrigerate it for an hour.
Finally, do try other no-cook and no-bake recipes from my blog,
You may also like a few of my other recipes