Cornflake Cookies are buttery, crumbly, crunchy, and healthy!! These Cornflake Cookies are perfect with a glass of milk and serves as a perfect breakfast or after school snack for kids. They are so much fun to bake a great way to get kids involved.
1) They are very nutritious
2) Provides lots of energy
3) It is healthy and tasty
4) Full of vitamins and nutrients
5) Very good source of iron
Recipe of Cornflake Cookies
- 140 GRAMS-ALL PURPOSE FLOUR
- 120 GRAMS-ICING SUGAR
- 100 GRAMS-UNSALTED BUTTER
- 2 TBSP-MILK
- ½ TSP- BAKING POWDER
- 1 CUP- CORNFLAKES CRUMBS
- Sieve the flour with baking powder.
- Cream the butter with the blender till satiny and smooth.
- Gradually add the sugar and blend again till sugar mixes well.
- Make balls with wet hands and roll in corn flakes crumbs.
- Flatten it and place it on a baking tray lined up with a baking paper
- Bake in a preheated oven at 160 degrees for 18- 20 minutes or till it is light brown in color.