This Green Genie Smoothie is a cleansing and a detox recipe to kick-start your day.
This healthy smoothie is our daily dose of nutrients. It has got all the nutritious benefits that one needs and it also keeps you hydrated throughout the day.
The sip of this Green Genie smoothie is just the perfect drink to make your whole day amazing.
Spinach and Cucumber are immune-boosting ingredients, are bright and vivacious, and give your daily dose of greens.
Spinach will also provide you with enough dosage of iron and cucumbers will keep you hydrated and are also beneficial for your joints.
This Green Genie smoothie is made even more healthy and fulfilling by adding one frozen banana and ice cubes to help liquefy the mixture.
Bananas make the smoothie thicker and not taste like juice.
Well, including this recipe of Green Genie smoothie in your diet if you’re a die-hard aficionado of Green Smoothies.
1 Big bunch Spinach leaves
1 Big Frozen Banana
1 Big Cucumber
1 inch Ginger piece
4-5 Ice cubes
1. After removing the stem, chop spinach leaves and wash them thoroughly with cold water.
2. Peel Cucumber and chop it into small cubes.
3. Peel ginger piece and chop it into small pieces.
4. Peel the frozen banana and slice it finely.
5. Take a blender and add all the ingredients in it.
6. Add ice cubes to the blender and blend all the ingredients until it becomes like a smoothie.
7. Pour it into a smoothie glass and serve it cold and fresh.
Recipe Of Green Genie Smoothie
- 1 Big bunch Spinach leaves
- 1 Big Frozen Banana
- 1 Big Cucumber
- 1 inch Ginger piece
- 4-5 Ice cubes
- After removing the stem, chop spinach leaves and wash them thoroughly with cold water.
- Peel Cucumber and chop it into small cubes.
- Peel ginger piece and chop it into small pieces.
- Peel the frozen banana and slice it finely.
- Take a blender and add all the ingredients in it.