There is something about this Chocolate Brownie Smoothie that makes me happy. Imagine having a glass of chocolate smoothie for your breakfast !! This is happiness in a glass and a winner recipe for a chocolaty breakfast This Chocolate Smoothie tastes so good and is made in less than 5 minutes and total fuss-free.
Chocolate Brownie Smoothie is made with all the ingredients that are used to bake a brownie at home. However, it is a breakfast recipe and technically we are not adding any brownie pieces to this. Moreover, it is healthy and nutritious as we are adding chocolate protein powder, chia seeds, and oats to this recipe. For sweetener we are adding honey, however, you can avoid adding honey and used a frozen banana instead.
If you have kids at home and they are picky eaters, try feeding them this chocolate smoothie and they will keep demanding this for their breakfast every now and then. And back of your mind, you know the fact that they are indulging a healthy smoothie.
Smoothies are so loved in my family as they are easy to make and super nutritious. I also give my kids a glass of smoothie for breakfast when I am really running late for my day’s work. This recipe always comes out as a savior.
If you are looking for more Smoothie Recipes, do check out these recipes:
Strawberry and Dragon Fruit Smoothie
Dragon Fruit Smoothie
Dragon Fruit and Pomegranate Smoothie
Pina Colada Smoothie
Green Dream Smoothie
Main Ingredients for this Chocolate Smoothie
Milk: Cold milk is best for this recipe, you can use any milk of your choice. For making this recipe vegan you can use Coconut, Almond, or Soy Milk.
Oats: Instant Oats are best for this recipe.
Cocoa Powder: Use the best quality cocoa powder for making any chocolate recipes.
Chocolate Spread: For preparing Chocolate Brownie Smoothie, you can use any chocolate spread that is available in your pantry. One tablespoon of chocolate spread will make this smoothie rich and chocolaty.
Chocolate Protein Powder: This is really the key ingredient to this recipe as it makes it protein-rich. Use any chocolate protein powder, I have used Ensure chocolate powder that is easily available in any grocery store.
Chia Seeds: This will keep you satiated for a longer time, so do add Chia Seeds to your smoothies.
Chocolate Brownie Smoothie
- 1 ½ cups Milk Cold
- ¼ cups Instant oats
- 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 tbsp Chocolate Spread
- ½ tbsp Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 tsp Chia Seeds
- 1 tbsp Honey
- Firstly, take a blender and start by adding cold milk to it.
- Now add Oats, cocoa powder, and chocolate protein powder to it.
- Finally add Chocolate spread, chia seeds, and honey to the blender.
- Blend all the ingredients together till there are no lumps and serve it immediately.
Step-by-Step Recipe of Chocolate Brownie Smoothie
1. Firstly, take a blender and start by adding cold milk to it.
2. Now add Oats, cocoa powder, and chocolate protein powder to it.
3. Finally add Chocolate spread, chia seeds, and honey to the blender.
4. Blend all the ingredients together till there are no lumps and serve it immediately.
- Always start making smoothies by putting a liquid first, this helps the smoothie to blend well.
- It is advisable to use cold milk for this recipe, however, if you do not have cold milk, you can add 3-4 ice cubes to this recipe.
- For sweeteners, you can use honey, maple syrup, sugar, sugar-free, brown sugar. Well, you can also totally omit the sugar in this recipe.
- If you do not have protein powder, you can add any malt powder in Chocolate Flavour. I have used Ensure Protein powder for this recipe and it works perfectly.
- For Chocolate Spread I have used the Disano Brand chocolate brand as that was available in my panty. You can also try any chocolate spread of other brands.
Serve this Chocolate Brownie Smoothie immediately after preparing. Garnish with chia seeds and sprinkle some cocoa powder on top of it. You can also add some chocolate pieces or chocolate brownie pieces before serving for extra deliciousness.