This gorgeous-looking Mango Spinach Smoothie is a perfect energy booster drink. It is a perfect fuelling and energizing smoothie that will keep you satiated for a longer period of time.
Smoothies are a great way to start the day as they keep you full till lunchtime. It is also a great way to include fruits and vegetables in your diet.
If you are looking for more Smoothie Recipes, do check out these recipes:
Strawberry and Dragon Fruit Smoothie
Dragon Fruit Smoothie
Dragon Fruit and Pomegranate Smoothie
Pina Colada Smoothie
Green Dream Smoothie
Why try this Spinach Mango Smoothie?
- Great breakfast recipes
You can prepare this smoothie in advance and keep it. This Mango Spinach Smoothie will stay good in the refrigerator for 24 hours. So consume it any time before that.
Mango Spinach Smoothie
- 1 Mango Frozen
- 1 Banana Frozen
- ½ cup Spinach leaves
- ¼ cup yogurt
- 1 inch Ginger piece
- Firstly clean and wash the spinach leaves in cold water and keep it aside.
- Now take a blender and start by adding pieces of frozen mangoes, frozen bananas, ginger pieces, spinach leaves and just give a quick blend.
- Now add yogurt and blend it completely till smooth and creamy.
- Serve this smoothie and garnish it with some fresh mango chunks, mint leaves, and pomegranate.
Step-By-Step Recipe of Mango Spinach Smoothie
1. Firstly clean and wash the spinach leaves in cold water and keep it aside.
2. Now take a blender and start by adding pieces of frozen mangoes, frozen bananas, ginger pieces, spinach leaves and just give a quick blend.
3. Now add yogurt and blend it completely till smooth and creamy.
4. Serve this smoothie and garnish it with some fresh mango chunks, mint leaves, and pomegranate.
- For frozen mangoes, take fresh mangoes, peel the skin and make small chunks of them. Put them into a freezer-safe container and freeze them overnight.
- So whenever you want to prepare a smoothie, you have frozen mangoes ready and the same goes with bananas.
- I usually have frozen bananas handy in my freezer as we all love to have smoothies for breakfast.
- If you do not have frozen mangoes, use cold mangoes, that will also work well with smoothies.
- You can also use frozen spinach in this recipe, however, fresh spinach is preferred.
- For making this Mango Spinach Smoothie Vegan, you can add any vegan yogurt.
4 thoughts on “Mango Spinach Smoothie”
This is such a delicious recipe:)
Thanks a lot.