Mango Chia Pudding is a tropical make-ahead breakfast that is absolutely stunning. This Mango Chia Pudding with Coconut has refreshing flavors and tastes so good. It is creamy, sweet, nutritious, delectable, and very versatile. This Chia Pudding is loaded with proteins, fiber, and omega-3 and I do not find any reason to not include this in your diet
You can serve this Chia Pudding for breakfast, evening snacks, or also as a meal substitute. It is filling, very healthy, and tastes amazing. The best part is there is not much cooking required and it comes together very quickly.
Mangoes are in season and we must make the most of it while they last. So why don’t you try few interesting recipes that I recommend,
Mango Matka Kulfi
Mango Iced Tea
Overnight Oats with Mangoes
Mango and Oats Smoothie Bowl
Mango Cheesecake in a glass
Mango Mousse with White Chocolate Ganache
Why do you need to try Mango Chia Pudding with Coconut?
- Chia Seeds are small little seeds that are a powerhouse of nutrients, fiber, and omega-3 so anything made with chia seeds is highly recommended to have first thing in the morning.
- This pudding is relatively less in calories as compared to other high-fat breakfast options.
- Chia Seeds are loaded with anti-oxidant and this pudding with coconut makes it a great combination.
- It is so easy to prepare at home.
- Any Pudding made with Chia seeds helps in reducing belly fat, all you need is to adjust the sugar in this recipe.
Different Variations to make this Chia Pudding
Chia Pudding is basically a pudding made with milk, cream, and chia seeds. Oh well!! if you haven’t tried this chia pudding before, then it is the right time to add this to your diet. This serves as an excellent breakfast option as you can make it ahead and refrigerate it.
Here we have made it with fresh Alphonso and coconut milk and trust me this Mango Chia Pudding with coconut is just so perfect…in taste and to look at.
There are tons of recipes over the internet for Chia Pudding, you can prepare this with so many variations and ingredients.
You can prepare this pudding by adding different fruits like bananas, blueberries, strawberries, pineapple, peach, etc, and seasonal fruits. However, Chia Pudding also tastes good with nuts like almonds, walnuts, pecan nuts, hazelnuts, peanuts, etc.
For making it more decadent, you could also add peanut butter, jam, chocolate sauce, salted caramel, and the options goes on and on. The main point here is to include this in your diet in whichever form you may like to consume it.
Mango Chia Pudding
- 2 cups Mango Puree
- 200 grams Coconut Milk
- 1 tbsp Fresh cream
- ¼ Cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 4-5 Mint Leaves to garnish
- ¼ cup dry grated coconut to garnish
- Firstly, soak Chia seeds in water and keep them aside.
- Heat a pan and add coconut milk, fresh cream, and sugar. Heat it till sugar dissolves and milk comes to a boil. This will take nearly 2-3 minutes. Keep stirring frequently so that the milk and cream don't stick to the pan. Switch off the flame and let it cool at room temperature.
- Now take mangoes, wash, peel, and chop them into small chunks. Transfer them into a blender and puree them and keep it in the fridge.
- Add soaked Chia seeds into the coconut milk mixture and mix it well. Layer it into 2 glasses and keep it in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Finally, start layering with mango puree and finally with mango chunks. Garnish with coconut, mint leaves and serve it chilled.
Step-By-Step Recipe of Mango Chia Pudding
1. Firstly, soak Chia seeds in water and keep them aside.
2. Heat a pan and add coconut milk, fresh cream, and sugar. Heat it till sugar dissolves and milk comes to a boil. This will take nearly 2-3 minutes. Keep stirring frequently so that the milk and cream don’t stick to the pan. Switch off the flame and let it cool at room temperature.
3. Now take mangoes, wash, peel, and chop them into small chunks. Transfer them into a blender and puree them and keep it in the fridge.
4. Add soaked Chia seeds into the coconut milk mixture and mix it well. Layer it into 2 glasses and keep it in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
5. Finally, start layering with mango puree and finally with mango chunks. Garnish with coconut, mint leaves and serve it chilled.
Important Recipe Notes:
- Use the Best quality mangoes for this recipe. Preferably use Alphonsoes that are ripe and sweet.
- For making it Vegan, avoid using fresh cream in the above recipe.
- You can also make this Mango Chia Pudding with regular cow milk, almond milk, or soy milk.
- Instead of adding sugar, you can use honey or agave syrup.
- You can store this in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
Do try this recipe if you haven’t tried any Chia Pudding before. If you have kids at home, I am sure they will love this Mango Chia Pudding Recipe.
Finally, do check out these recipes for breakfast and include chia seeds in your diet in whichever way possible.
Peach Mango Oatmeal Smoothie
Strawberry Papaya Chia Seeds Smoothie
Strawberry Oats Smoothie bowl
Dragon Fruit and Coconut Milk Pudding
Dragon Fruit Pomegranate Smoothie