Banana Milkshake with step-by-step pictures and easy recipe. This Banana Milkshake is an ideal breakfast recipe delicious, naturally sweet, and extremely nutritious. It is the most loved milkshake by kids and adults alike, and also a very healthy option.
This Recipe of Banana Milkshake is very easy to prepare with no fancy ingredients needed. All it requires are bananas, sugar, cold milk, and almond flakes to garnish.
You can check more milkshake recipes here:
Chocolate Banana Milkshake
Banana Mango Milkshake
Variation to this recipe:
- Add peanut butter to this recipe for extra deliciousness.
- Chocolate with anything tastes better, so you can add chocolate shavings and blend them together.
- Cocoa powder will also taste good.
- Try thinking of adding fresh fruits to this Banana Milkshake recipe like mangoes, strawberries, apples, etc.
- Aso add fruits like almonds, pecan nuts, walnuts that can taste good.
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 tbsp sugar
- almond flakes a handful
- Firstly, make small slices of bananas and add them to the blender.
- Now add cold milk into the blender.
- To that add sugar and blend it till it is smooth.
- Pour the banana milkshake into the glass, top it with almond flakes, serve and enjoy.
Health Benefits of Bananas
- Bananas are the most common and healthy fruits that must be eaten daily.
- They are rich in anti-oxidants.
- They can also be a good way to get magnesium and vitamins C and B6.
- Bananas are high in potassium and pectin, a form of fiber.
- It also helps to reduce swelling.
- Bananas are also good for the heart.
- They are packed with potassium and low in sodium.
- They are also packed with potassium, a mineral electrolyte that keeps electricity flowing throughout your body.
- Since they are high in fiber they help to keep you full and hence lose weight.
- They are rich in calcium and hence helps to keep the bones strong.
Step-by-Step Recipe of Banana Milkshake
1. Firstly, make small slices of bananas and add them to the blender.
2. Now add cold milk into the blender.
3. To that add sugar and blend it till it is smooth.
4. Pour the banana milkshake into the glass, top it with almond flakes, serve and enjoy.
- As per Ayurveda, they say banana and milk do not blend well, so those who are following Ayurveda can make this recipe vegan by substituting regular milk with soy milk, coconut, or almond milk.
- Regular milk also works fine and we all like the milkshake with cow milk.
- For extra flavor, you can add cinnamon powder to the banana milkshake.
- You can either use fresh banana or a frozen banana for preparing Banana Milkshake, both work well. However, if you are using a fresh banana then make sure that the milk is cold.
- Adding ice cubes to the milkshake is optional.
- You can also add vanilla ice cream to this recipe for a creamy milkshake.
- For sweeteners, you can use honey also instead of sugar.
- Serve it immediately and consume it, this milkshake recipe will not stay for a longer period of time.
2 thoughts on “Banana Milkshake”
simple and nice recipe. well explained.
Thanks a lot 🙂