Banana Milkshake with step-by-step pictures and easy recipe. This Banana Milkshake is an ideal breakfast recipe delicious, naturally sweet, and extremely nutritious. It is the most loved milkshake by kids and adults alike, and also a very healthy option.
This Recipe of Banana Milkshake is very easy to prepare with no fancy ingredients needed. All it requires are bananas, sugar, cold milk, and almond flakes to garnish.
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 tbsp sugar
- a handful of almond flakes
- Firstly, make small slices of bananas and add them to the blender.
- Now add cold milk into the blender.
- To that add sugar and blend it till it is smooth.
- Pour the banana milkshake into the glass, top it with almond flakes, serve and enjoy.
Health Benefits of Bananas
- Bananas are the most common and healthy fruits that must be eaten daily.
- They are rich in anti-oxidants.
- They can also be a good way to get magnesium and vitamins C and B6.
- Bananas are high in potassium and pectin, a form of fiber.
- It also helps to reduce swelling.
- Bananas are also good for the heart.
- They are packed with potassium and low in sodium.
- They are also packed with potassium, a mineral electrolyte that keeps electricity flowing throughout your body.
- Since they are high in fiber they help to keep you full and hence lose weight.
- They are rich in calcium and hence helps to keep the bones strong.
Step-by-Step Recipe of Banana Milkshake
1. Firstly, make small slices of bananas and add them to the blender.
2. Now add cold milk into the blender.
3. To that add sugar and blend it till it is smooth.
4. Pour the banana milkshake into the glass, top it with almond flakes, serve and enjoy.
- As per Ayurveda, they say banana and milk do not blend well, so those who are following Ayurveda can make this recipe vegan by substituting regular milk with soy milk, coconut, or almond milk.
- Regular milk also works fine and we all like the milkshake with cow milk.
- For extra flavor, you can add cinnamon powder to the banana milkshake.
- Always use cold milk for this recipe.
- You can also use frozen bananas for this recipe.
- Instead of sugar, you can also add honey to this recipe.