Strawberry Papaya Chia Seeds Smoothie is a vibrant, healthy, and delicious smoothie. The nicest thing about making smoothies is the flavorful and different combinations one can try. Well, I never add sugar in my smoothies as these fruits already have natural sugar. But if you wish you can add sugar or honey to your smoothie.
Also, I use frozen strawberries so I do not add ice cubes to my smoothie. If you are using fresh strawberry and want a chilled smoothie you can add 2 ice -cubes. Just try this easy-peasy smoothie and tell me how it tastes?
Nothing better than a delicious and frozen smoothie to get refreshed in the hot summer days. This strawberry, papaya, and Chia seeds smoothie are as healthy and delish as it sounds. It is loaded with vitamins and fibers and is vegan and gluten-free.
Recipe of Strawberry Papaya Chia Seeds Smoothie
- ¾ th cup Papaya peeled, seeded and chopped into chunks
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- 2 tsp Chia seeds
- 2 tbsp Coconut water
- Mint leaves to garnish
- In a small bowl, add chia seeds and 2 tbsp of coconut water.
- Give it a good whisk, until thoroughly combined.
- Cover and let set in the fridge for about 10 minutes.
- Blend strawberries and papaya in a blender until smooth and creamy.
- Take the chia seed mixture out of the fridge, it should have thickened to a gel-like consistency.
- Take 2 individual smoothie glasses and out chia seeds mixture at the bottom and pour the smoothie on top of it and garnish with some freshly chopped fruits and mint sprigs.