Rose Milkshake is a soothing and gorgeous milkshake that tastes so divine. The first sip will instantly give you that cooling factor. Moreover, Rose Milkshake is such a winner recipe for summer. It is so easy, practically doesn’t require any cooking, just blending and pouring. I guess, this recipe tops the chart of the easiest recipes on my list. However, do not underestimate the taste and cooling effect that it has. A perfect Summer beverage with milk to try at home.
Rose Milkshake is so easy to prepare at home and in less than 5 minutes you will treat yourself to a chilled glass of this beauty. Follow the step-by-step pictures to make this at home.
If you like recipes with Rose, do check out these recipes
Main 2 Ingredients you will need to make this Milkshake
Rose Syrup: Use the best quality Rose syrup as this is the key ingredient here. If you do not use a good quality syrup the entire taste of the rose milkshake will be spoilt. I have used Kalverts Rose Syrup and can vouch that it is the best one. However, you can also use Roohafza if you like it. Well, we do not like it a lot so stick to Kalverts Rose Syrup for all my recipes that include a rose. Having said that, the rose syrup is the star ingredient.
Vanilla Ice Cream: We have used Vanilla Ice Cream in this recipe. You can use brands like Amul, Havmor, Quality, etc for vanilla ice cream.
- 2 tbsp Rose Syrup
- 1 scoop Vanilla Ice Cream
- ½ tsp sugar or as per taste
- 1 cup Cold Milk
- Firstly, keep all the ingredients ready to prepare Rose Milkshake. Keep the glass in which you are going to serve in the refrigerator for 5 minutes.
- Take a blender and first start by adding cold milk, ice cream, sugar, and rose syrup. Blend everything till smooth and frothy.
- Finally, remove the glass from the refrigerator and pour Rose Milkshake in that glass and serve it cold.
Step-by-Step Recipe of Rose Milkshake
1. Firstly, keep all the ingredients ready to prepare Rose Milkshake. Keep the glass in which you are going to serve in the refrigerator for 5 minutes.
2. Take a blender and first start by adding cold milk, ice cream, sugar, and rose syrup. Blend everything till smooth and frothy.
3. Finally, remove the glass from the refrigerator and pour Rose Milkshake in that glass and serve it cold.
- This recipe tastes best with vanilla ice cream, however, you can also use a rose or gulkand ice cream if you have one.
- If you do not have ice cream at home and still want to have this milkshake, then add ice cubes and use high-fat milk or add fresh cream in this recipe.
- Serve this milkshake immediately for the best taste, but you can also prepare this and keep it in the fridge for an hour. But be sure to drink it within an hour.