These Eggless Peanut Butter Cookies are super yum and crunchy. The criss-cross design on these Peanut Butter cookies makes them easy to identify. These cookies are crispy from outside and soft from inside and look incredibly good.
Needless to say, these Eggless Peanut Butter Cookies taste best when dunking into milk. They are one of the most famous cookies and kids love them a lot too. These Cookies are so easy to bake at home. Moreover, they do not need any fancy ingredients to make it at home and the cookie dough is done in no time.
Why try this Cookie Recipe
- Easy to bake
- Can make a huge batch and freeze
Tips for Baking Best Peanut Butter Cookies
- Use the best quality peanut butter for an amazing result. Crunchy one will work fine too. I always use Veeba or Sundrop brand.
- Always chill the dough for a couple of hours before you bake. This will help the cookies to maintain their shape.
- Use brown sugar for better results.
- Do the criss-cross pattern with the help of a fork before you put these cookies in the oven.
- Bake these cookies at a lower temperature and remove the tray immediately after its baked.
- Keep the ingredients ready before you start baking.
- Read the instructions carefully before you start to bake.
- Add chocolate chips in the dough to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies.
Recipe of Peanut Butter Cookies
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Place the butter, peanut butter, and sugar in a mixing bowl and using your electric mixer, mix on medium-high speed until light and fluffy about 1 minute.
- Mix 2 1/2 cups of flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and stir to combine.
- Use your mixer to combine the dry mixture with the wet mixture.
- If the dough needs a little moisture add 1 tbsp of milk.
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees C.
- Make roughly small balls of cookie dough and place 1 1/2 inches apart on your cookie sheet.
- Prick each cookie ball with a fork.
- Place the prepared sheet in the oven and bake for approximately 10 minutes.
- These cookies are best when they are soft so be careful not to over bake.
- Remove the pan from the oven and allow the cookies to cool slightly before placing them on a wire rack to cool completely.
Store these cookies in an airtight container for 4-5 days, if they last that long. If you want to freeze these cookies, place them in a freezer-safe container and it will stay good till 1-month at least.