No-Bake 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Bites are power-packed and protein-rich. These energy bites are loaded with the goodness of quick-cooking oats, Chia seeds, peanut butter, and dark chocolate.
Peanut Butter Energy Bites are a great option to munch on when your hunger pangs are at peak. Moreover, there is absolutely no cooking involved here. Also, only 4 ingredients are needed to make this recipe.
Tips for making Peanut Butter Energy Bites
Refrigerate the dough before rolling them. this makes it easier. If you are still not able to roll them properly, try wetting your hands or adding 1 or 2 tablespoons of oil to your palms.
Variations of this recipe
You can simply use a combination of the ingredients mentioned in the recipe below. However, if you want some variations here are some items that you can add:
- Dark or Milk Chocolate Chips
- Dry Cranberries
- Chopped Walnuts, Pecans, or Almonds
- Cocoa Powder
- Flax Seeds
- Desiccated Coconut / Dry Coconut
- Sunflower Seeds
Step-by-Step Recipe of Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Bites
This recipe will yield approximately 12-14 energy bites
1 cup Instant Oats (Semi ground)
2 tbsp Peanut Butter
2 tbsp Dark Chocolate chips
1 tsp Chia Seeds
1) Take a broad plate and combine all the ingredients.
2) Stir and mix all the ingredients to form a dough and refrigerate it.
3) Now remove it from the refrigerator and roll these peanut butter bites into small balls.
- You can also use honey in this recipe if you want extra sweetness.
- You can also use 1 tsp oil if the mixture is too dry, it’s optional though.
- It’s better to use creamy peanut butter as it will hold the ingredients nicely
Are these Energy Bites Freezer friendly?
Yes, you can freeze these energy bites in the freezer for about a month. However, you can store them in an air-tight container or a freezer-safe bag.
4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Bites
- 1 cup Instant Oats Semi ground
- 2 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp Dark Chocolate chips
- 1 tsp Chia Seeds
- Take a broad plate and combine all the ingredients.
- Stir and mix all the ingredients to form a dough and refrigerate it.
- Now remove it from the refrigerator and roll these peanut butter bites into small balls.
Finally, do check my other recipes here