Pure Sin, Strawberry Jello Vodka Shots Soused in Wine is a fantastic Cocktail recipe that I have created. It is a very unique cocktail with Vodka and wine, a very different yet amazing combination.
Who does not like to experiment with Strawberries? They are gorgeous, scintillating little fruit which is a symbol of Love. Its the most romantic fruit as well and it surely tempts your loved ones. Me and my husband I am a big-time fan of wines. It elevates our ecstasy. For him, good wine can make his meal an occasion. It just kicks back the sanity. So I make an effort to experiment with different combinations that suit his mood. This is one of the drink which gets a huge smile on his face. Well, no great story starts with a Salad!!
We both feel that “Every day has been so short, every hour so fleeting, every minute so filled with the life we love, that time for us has fled on too swift a wing”.
Recipe of Pure Sin Strawberry Jello Vodka shots
- 10-12 Medium-sized strawberries
- 1 small packet Jell-o strawberry flavor
- 30 ml Absolut Vodka.
- 200 ml Wine of your choice
- I have used Late harvest Chenin Blanc
- It's a white wine grape but not white in color.
PREPARATION FOR THE STRAWBERRY JELLO-VODKA SHOTS:
- Balancing the strawberry on its side, parallel to the cutting board at the point where it is widest, cut off the top.
- Still holding it the same way, cut off a tiny part of the strawberry’s bottom tip so the berry can stand upright. Make sure not to cut off too much or you’ll create a hole at the bottom. Repeat with all the remaining strawberries.
- 3.Using a melon baller or small measuring spoon, carefully scoop out the insides of the strawberries.
- Put them all on a tray and let it dry for a while.
- Combine Jell-O mix with 3/4 cup boiling water and stir 2 minutes to completely dissolve.
- Stir vodka into the Jell-O mixture and let it cool for 20 minutes.
- Now Pour the Jell-O/booze mixture into strawberry cups. Fill them up as much as possible.
- Refrigerate for 7-8 hours or until firm.
HOW TO PROCEED:
- Just 2 steps and you are done.
- Take 2 flute glasses and fill it 3-4 pieces of strawberry jello boozy shots.
- Now flood in the chilled sparkling wine and just fill the half glass.
- I bet this drink will lay a passionate frenzy.