This shockingly simple and satiny Sunshine Smoothie | Tropical Smoothie is an easy smoothie recipe that will make you feel like your dippin’ your toes in the sand and listening to the ocean. This Smoothie will take you to a tropical zone and will rejuvenate your soul with its freshness. It is one of the most delicious and refreshing mango based smoothies.
Well, the summer is almost over but smoothies are here to stay forever. It is just so fresh and vibrant. Try this liquid food at your comfort. It is quite easy to make even when you come home from a tiresome shopping excursion or after a long day at work.
Recipe of Sunshine Smoothie
1 cup fresh Alphonso mango pieces
1 cup Orange juice
1 cup pineapple juice
1 cup of sugar
4-5 ice cubes
1. Blend Alphonso mango pieces. Sugar, Pineapple juice, and Orange juice together in a blender till it’s smooth and creamy.
2. Pour it in the glasses and serve it chilled with or without the ice cubes.
Recipe of SUNSHINE SMOOTHIE
- 1 cup fresh Alphonso mango pieces
- 1 cup Orange juice
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup of sugar
- 4-5 ice cubes
- Blend Alphonso mango pieces. Sugar, Pineapple juice and Orange juice together in a blender till it's smooth and creamy.
- Pour it in the glasses and serve it chilled with or without the ice cubes.
I hope you like this recipe of Sunshine Smoothie | Tropical Smoothie.
A good read on Sunshine Smoothie here.
You may also want to try: