Make this refreshing and easy Apple Yogurt Salad in just 10 minutes. This is a no-cook, no-fuss recipe that makes for a delectable and healthy salad.
This Apple and Yogurt Salad is such a treat, especially for all weight watchers who want to skip lunch or any meal. Bookmark this recipe as you can make this all year round as apples are easily available throughout the year. Add one or two other fruits to make this salad even more interesting. We have added grapes to this salad recipe, however, you can add pomegranate, mango, kiwi, strawberry, peach, or any other seasonal fruits. Also adding raisins to this salad will taste good and will give a nice tart to the salad.
If you are looking for more varieties of salads, then please do check out a few of my favorite recipes below:
Melon Fruit Bowl
Pasta and Fruit Salad with Lime Honey Dressing
Indo-Chinese Bell Pepper Sprout Salad
Cold Pasta Salad with Mint Pesto
Green Apple and Barley Salad
Why try this Crunchy Apple Salad Recipe?
- Make all year round
- Cook free
- Easy and simple Recipe
Main Ingredients used to make Crunchy Apple Salad
Yogurt or Curd: Use fresh and cold yogurt for this recipe, however, if are looking for a vegan recipe, use vegan curd
Apple: Take the best quality apple for this recipe, crunchy and red color will work best.
Honey: This will add a nice sweetness to the recipe and will balance the flavors.
Flax Seeds: This Superfood will enhance the taste of this salad and will add a nice crunch to it.
Cashew Nuts: Nuts always give a nice volume and texture to any salad. I have added cashew nuts, you can add any nuts of your choice.
Grapes: Use fresh grapes that are sweet.
Step-By-Step Recipe of Apple Yogurt Salad:
1. Start preparing this salad by adding yogurt into a bowl.
2. Now take an apple and cut it into small chunks and keep them aside. There is no need to remove the skin of the apple
3. Add black pepper powder, cinnamon powder, and honey into the yogurt.
4. Whisk it well till the yogurt is smooth and there are no lumps.
5. Add the apple chunks into the bowl.
6 Finally add flax seeds, grapes, and cashew nuts to the salad bowl and mix everything properly.
7. Serve it cold and eat it immediately.
After preparing this Apply Yogurt Salad you can either serve it immediately, or you can keep it in the fridge for an hour before or 2 before serving. Do not keep it for a longer time as yogurt may start releasing water and you may lose the freshness of the fruits.
Can we Freeze this Crunchy Apple and yogurt Salad with Cinnamon?
Salads are best eaten fresh for the maximum nutrition and health benefits. This can be refrigerated for a few hours, but can not freeze it. This Apple Yogurt Salad is not freezer-friendly. Moreover, it takes only 10 minutes to prepare it, so I would recommend eating it fresh only.
Apple Yogurt Salad
- 1 cup Yogurt / Curd
- 1 Apple Big
- 2 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 2 tsp Flax Seeds
- 8-10 Cashew Nuts
- 8-10 Grapes Green
- Start preparing this salad by adding yogurt into a bowl.
- Now take an apple and cut it into small chunks and keep them aside. There is no need to remove the skin of the apple.
- Add black pepper powder, cinnamon powder, and honey into the yogurt.
- Whisk it well till the yogurt is smooth and there are no lumps.
- Add the apple chunks into the bowl.
- 6 Finally add flax seeds, grapes, and cashew nuts to the salad bowl and mix everything properly.
- Serve it cold and eat it immediately.
- Always use fresh and crunchy apples for making any salads. However, you can use any varieties of apple, red or green both work well.
- Use cold and thick yogurt/ curd for preparing this salad. However, if the curd is not cold, you can prepare this salad and keep it in the refrigerator for an hour before serving.
- Adding honey to this recipe makes it sweet, however, you can add sugar or brown sugar to it.
- Instead of grapes, you can also add pomegranates, kiwi, mango, or any other fruits.
- For crunch you can add any nuts of your choice, I have added cashew nuts, but pecan nuts, walnuts, almonds will also taste good in this salad.