Step-By-Step Recipe of Peanut Sundal
1. Firstly, wash raw peanuts in water 2-3 times and soak it in water for 10 minutes. Boil the peanuts in pressure pan till 3-4 whistles. Allow the pressure to release and open the lid. Drain the peanuts in a colander and keep it aside.
2. Now heat oil in a Kadai and add urad dal and mustard seeds in it.
3. Once they start to crackle and turn brown in color add curry leaves and let it crackle for a few seconds.
4. Now add boiled peanuts in the pan and fry quickly for a few minutes.
5. Add jaggery piece, tamarind extract, salt, and green chilies in the pan, stir and mix it well.
6. Finally, switch off the flame and add freshly grated coconut, mix it, and serve.
Finally, do check out other Sundal Recipes