Pink Passion Vodka Cocktail | Pink Passion Drink is really quite unique and has some amazing ingredients that will surprise you. This Vodka Cocktail has fresh strawberries, along with soft and spongy Marshmallows in it. Yes, Marshmallows! I just tried them on the fly, and they went very well. The guests absolutely loved this vodka cocktail and kept on asking for a refill.
However, I had never tried such a cocktail drink with marshmallows earlier. Moreover, to my surprise, it was an instant hit. It tasted sweet, gave a kick, and also looked beautiful. Well, you guys surely need to try this cocktail at home as it can win you guests heart and also can be made without any fuss.
Enough said, there is always some room for Vodka. It just gets better and better!!
An old cliche here
“Pain makes you stronger
Tears make you braver
Heartbreak makes you wiser.
And VODKA makes you not remember any of that crap.
Cheers to those friends.
Recipe of Pink Passion Vodka Cocktail (per glass)
60 ml Absolut Vodka
100 ml chilled Sprite or Lemonade
30 ml fresh strawberry juice
2-3 cubes of ice
4-5 Marshmallows of your choice cut into small pieces
1 small cup of strawberries chopped into small pieces.
1. Pour ice cubes in cocktail shakers.
2. Pour in strawberry juice and marshmallows.
3. Add vodka and sprite.
4. Shake well till thoroughly chilled.
5. Pour out into the cocktail glasses and serve.
Recipe of Pink Passion
RECIPE OF THE DRINK PER GLASS
- 60 ml Absolut Vodka
- 100 ml chilled Sprite or Lemonade
- 30 ml fresh strawberry juice
- 2-3 cubes of ice
- 4-5 Marshmallows of your choice cut into small pieces
- 1 small cup of strawberries chopped into small pieces.
- Pour ice cubes in cocktail shakers.
- Pour in strawberry juice and marshmallows.
- Add vodka and sprite.
- Shake well till thoroughly chilled.
- Pour out into the cocktail glasses and serve.
You may also want to try my other Cocktail Recipes: