5 minutes easy recipe of Watermelon Milkshake is a refreshing and soothing drink. This acts as a perfect cooling milkshake on hot and sultry days that will hydrate you as well.
This Watermelon Milkshake recipe is super easy, quick and in total takes 5 minutes to prepare it. All you have to do is freeze watermelon chunks in the freezer overnight if you are planning to make it. However, if you have impromptu plans of making it then you can add ice cubes into the milkshake and use cold milk in this recipe.
More Milkshake Recipes from my blog,
Chocolate Banana Milkshake
Banana Mango Milkshake
Benefits of Watermelon
- It improves heart health.
- It will keep you hydrated.
- Helps in reducing muscle soreness.
- Also helps in weight loss
- It regulates blood pressure.
- It is also good food for brightening and glowing skin.
Recipe of Watermelon Milkshake
This recipe will yield 3-4 glasses
Watermelon chunks: Use frozen Watermelon chunks for preparing milkshakes as this will make them thick and creamy. If you do not have frozen watermelon keep the watermelon chunks in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
Cold Milk: Use Cold milk as this will make the milkshake.
Sugar: This will add sweetness and if you do not want to add sugar, you can use honey as well.
1. Firstly, put all the above ingredients together in a blender and blend it until smooth.
2. Now, pour the milkshake into the glass and serve it immediately.
3. Garnish this watermelon milkshake with mint leaves and watermelon chunks.
It is not a good idea to store Watermelon Milkshake once it is blended. So make sure you serve it immediately after preparing it. If you keep this milkshake for a longer period of time then milk will curd and in turn, can ferment and gets spoilt. Also, I would not recommend this to prepare in advance and keep. It hardly takes 5 minutes to prepare it.
- 2 cups frozen watermelon chunks
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- Firstly, put all the above ingredients together in a blender and blend it until smooth.
- Now, pour the milkshake in the glass and serve it immediately.
- Garnish this watermelon milkshake with mint leaves and watermelon chunks.
Tips and Notes
- Cut watermelon into small chunks and keep them in the freezer for 6-7 hours or even overnight for chilled and best taste.
- Always use cold milk for milkshakes.
- To make this watermelon milkshake vegan you can use coconut, almond, or soy milk.
- For sweeteners, you can also use honey, agave syrup, or any zero-calorie sweetener.
- If you plan to make it and do not have frozen watermelon chunks, you can add ice cubes in the milkshake. But please note this will not yield a creamy version.