5 minutes easy recipe of Watermelon Milkshake is a refreshing and soothing drink. Perfect cooking milkshake on hot and sultry days that will hydrate you as well.
This watermelon milkshake recipe is super easy, quick and in total takes 5 minutes to prepare it. All you have to do is freeze watermelon chunks in the freezer overnight if you are planning to make it. However, if you have impromptu plans of making it then you use hight fat milk and add ice cubes in this recipe. The most important point is that this milkshake has to be consumed immediately after it is served.
Benefits of Watermelon
- It improves heart health.
- It will keep you hydrated.
- Helps in reducing muscle soreness.
- Helps in weight loss
- It also helps in reducing blood pressure.
- It is also good for skin
Recipe of Watermelon Milkshake
This recipe will yield 3-4 glasses
2 cups frozen watermelon chunks
3 cups cold milk
1 tbsp Sugar
1. Firstly, put all the above ingredients together in a blender and blend it until smooth.
2. Now, pour the milkshake in the glass and serve it immediately.
3. Garnish this watermelon milkshake with mint leaves and watermelon chunks.
- 2 cups frozen watermelon chunks
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- Firstly, put all the above ingredients together in a blender and blend it until smooth.
- Now, pour the milkshake in the glass and serve it immediately.
- Garnish this watermelon milkshake with mint leaves and watermelon chunks.
Tips and Notes
- Cut watermelon into small chunks and keep them in the freezer for 6-7 hours or even overnight for chilled and best taste.
- Always use cold milk for milkshakes.
- To make this watermelon milkshake vegan you can use coconut, almond, or soy milk.
- For sweetener, you can also use honey, agave syrup, or any zero-calorie sweetener.
- If you plan to make it and do not have frozen watermelon chunks, you can add ice cubes in the milkshake. But please note this will not yield a creamy version.
Finally, please do check out these milkshake recipes from my blog,