Strawberry Milkshake with step-by-step pictorial recipe/ How to Make the Best Strawberry Milkshake at Home?
This Strawberry Milkshake is very creamy, smooth, and delightful. The soft pink color and the creaminess that it has surely melted my heart. The sight of this milkshake makes me want to indulge in it every time I see strawberries. This is hands down my favorite milkshake and this recipe is by far the most amazing one.
I love milkshakes and when I am talking about Strawberry milkshakes, I mean the real ones. Not the ones that we get it at any fast food joint with artificial syrups, flavors, and whatnot. Moreover, the strawberry season is going on, then why not make the most of it? Include this gorgeous little fruit that is so rich in anti-oxidants every day into your diet. Eat it just like that, whip a smoothie, make a lassi, blend it into a milkshake or cover it with chocolates and relish them. The whole point here is to have this beauty till the season lasts. However, there is no need to panic as we can freeze strawberries and use it for the entire year to prepare milkshakes at home. How cool is that?
Know the secret to this Strawberry Milkshake Recipe:
The best and the most important ingredient to make this milkshake at home is the ice-cream. All milkshake lovers will agree to this. Using a scoop of Vanilla or Strawberry Ice Cream to the milkshake will make the taste of the milkshake a notch higher. Do not skip ice cream in this recipe, however, you can but I will not recommend it. Since we do not indulge in such treats every day, so make sure when we do let us not kill the enjoyment.
For more Strawberry Recipes check out these Recipes:
- 200 ml Cold Milk
- 1 cup Frozen Strawberries
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 tsp Sugar
- Pour the cold milk into the blender and add frozen strawberries, ice-cream, and sugar.
- Blend everything at high speed until smooth.
- Pour it into glasses, top it with fresh strawberry pieces and serve it chilled.
Ingredients used to prepare this milkshake at home:
200 ml Cold Milk
1 cup Frozen Strawberries
1 Scoop Vanilla Ice Cream
2 tsp Sugar
Step-by-Step Recipe of Strawberry Milkshake
1. Pour the cold milk into the blender and add frozen strawberries, ice-cream, and sugar.
2. Blend everything at high speed until smooth.
3. Pour it into glasses, top it with fresh strawberry pieces and serve it chilled.
- For preparing a strawberry milkshake at home, it is best to use frozen strawberries as it will give nice creaminess and consistency to the milkshake.
- Use cold milk and adjust sugar as per your taste.
- You can make this milkshake without vanilla ice-cream, add ice-cubes instead.
- For sweeteners, you can also use honey or maple syrup.
- For making it Vegan, you can use soy or almond milk in this recipe.
- Serve this milkshake immediately.