This Chocolate Banana Milkshake with a step-by-step recipe is so easy to prepare at home. This Chocolate Banana Milkshake is creamy, smooth and a perfect breakfast option.
Chocolate and Banana are always a good combination for kids especially if kids do not like bananas. Moreover, you can sneak in bananas in a chocolate milkshake and kids will not even realize the taste. Ideally speaking 1 banana a day should be eaten by kids daily. So if the kids do not like it, then this milkshake recipe will surely be a winner.
Benefits of Bananas
- Good for skin
- Good for heart
- It’s a great energy booster
- Good source of vitamin C
- It also aids in digestion
Step-by-Step Recipe of Chocolate Banana Milkshake
This recipe will yield 1 glass
1 cup cold milk
1 tbsp cocoa powder
1/2 tbsp sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 tbsp chocolate ice cream
2 tsp chocolate syrup
1/2 cup chopped frozen bananas (preferably)
Keep all the ingredients ready first before you start to prepare chocolate milkshake at home
1. Firstly, take a blender and add cold milk, chocolate ice cream, chopped bananas, sugar, vanilla essence, and cocoa powder.
2. Now Blend everything together till it is very creamy and smooth.
3. Finally, serve this chocolate banana milkshake immediately after preparing it.
Tips for preparing this milkshake
- It is always preferred to use frozen bananas.
- Always use cold milk for this milkshake.
- Instead of sugar, you can add honey as well.
- Chocolate syrup is optional, if you do not have it avoid using it.
- If your kids are fussy top some grated chocolate on the top while serving it.
Chocolate Banana Milkshake
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp chocolate ice cream
- 2 tsp chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup chopped frozen bananas preferably
- Firstly, take a blender and add cold milk, chocolate ice cream, chopped bananas, sugar, vanilla essence, and cocoa powder.
- Now Blend everything together till it is very creamy and smooth.
- Finally, serve this chocolate banana milkshake immediately after preparing it.