Start your day with this Beetroot Smoothie | Beetroot Smoothie with Banana. This smoothie is very easy to make and has a detailed step-by-step recipe.
This Beetroot Energy Smoothie will keep your stomach full and also keep you active. Having this smoothie in the morning is always a good thing. It fuels your body and gives you energy too.
Benefits of Beetroot
- Beetroots are a great source of fibers, iron, and vitamins.
- It improves the blood flow in the body.
- Also helps in regulating your blood pressure.
- Beetroot gives energy and is packed with essential nutrients.
Can you make this Vegan
Yes, you can make this smoothie Vegan. You simply need to replace yogurt with coconut, almond, or soy milk.
Moreover, please do check Dragon Fruit Pomegranate Smoothie and Pina Colada Smoothie
Step-by-Step Recipe of Beetroot Smoothie
This recipe will yield 2 glasses
2 small boiled beetroot
1 small frozen banana
2 tbsp curd or yogurt
2 tsp honey
1. Firstly, peel and chop the beetroot into small chunks and keep it aside.
2. Now assemble all the other ingredients and keep it ready.
3. Blend all the ingredients together in a blender till smooth.
4. Serve it immediately when it is chilled.
Check the detailed steps below
- I like to make this smoothie with boiled beetroot, however, you can use it raw if you want.
- You can avoid sweetener in this recipe.
- Frozen bananas are always advisable as it makes the smoothie creamy.
- This Beetroot smoothie will taste best when served fresh, however, you can refrigerate it for 3-4 hours. Best is to consume it immediately.
- 2 small boiled beetroot
- 1 small frozen banana
- 2 tbsp curd or yogurt
- 2 tsp honey
- Ice cubes
- Firstly, p[eel and chop beetroot into small chunks and keep it aside.
- Now assemble all the other ingredients and keep it ready.
- Blend all the ingredients together in a blender till smooth.
- Serve it immediately when it is chilled.