Kick start your day with this detox Green Dream Smoothie. This is an extremely nutritious and power-packed drink that can be easily blended in the comfort our your home.
Firstly, this Green Dream Smoothie is vegan, gluten-free and secondly, this also tastes delicious. Pairing one of my frozen fruit, i.e. mango in this recipe along with spinach and bananas tastes so good. However, try this recipe if you do not believe me.
What are the benefits of Green smoothie:
- Helps in weight loss
- Gives instant energy
- Quick grab and go breakfast smoothie
- Wholesome and nutritious ingredients
What all ingredients you need to make this recipe
- Fresh or frozen spinach
- Frozen bananas
- Frozen mangoes
- Fresh ginger
- Chia seeds
Step-By-Step Recipe of Green Dream Smoothie:
This recipe will make 2 Glasses
1 cup chopped spinach ( you can also use frozen spinach)
1/2 cup frozen mango
1 tsp chia seeds
2 small pieces of ginger
1/2 cup frozen bananas
1. Firstly, remove the frozen mangoes and bananas 15 minutes prior to your preparation time.
2 Further, arrange all the smoothie ingredients in a large bowl and keep it aside.
3. Finally, place all the ingredients in a blender, add ice cubes and blend well till it becomes smooth.
4. Serve it in 2 glasses and have it immediately.
Variations to this recipe:
This Green Dream Smoothie can also be made with different ingredients by adding more greens, fruits, and yogurt.
This is a Vegan and gluten-free recipe so I have not added any yogurt or milk, but if you wish you can add yogurt to this recipe.
There is no extra sweetener added as mangoes and bananas are naturally sweet.
Some of the combinations that you may want to try are:
Spinach + Celery+Bananas+Cucumbe
Cucumber + Spinach + Ginger +Bananas
Spinach + Pear + ginger + Coriander
Moreover, the options are endless to try. You can select the greens and fruits as per your taste and season.
To sum it up, You can try other healthy smoothie recipes from my blog that makes a perfect breakfast option:
Green Dream Smoothie
- 1 cup chopped spinach you can also use frozen spinach
- ½ cup frozen mango
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 2 small pieces of ginger
- ½ cup frozen bananas
- Ice Cubes
- Firstly, remove the frozen mangoes and bananas 15 minutes prior to your preparation time.
- 2 Further, arrange all the smoothie ingredients in a large bowl and keep it aside.
- Finally, place all the ingredients in a blender, add ice cubes and blend well till it becomes smooth.
- Serve it in 2 glasses and have it immediately.