This Strawberry and Dragon Fruit Smoothie is so delicious and with just a few ingredients on hand, you can refresh your morning. It looks so good and tastes even better. Simply mix flax and chia seeds in the smoothie and grab a spoon to enjoy this stunning smoothie in the morning.
Strawberries are flooded in the market and finally, sweet and organic strawberries are finding their way to my home. Moreover, am now relishing strawberries as I order mine from the organic farm at Panchgani. They grow it fresh without any chemicals and are not too sweet, neither sour. Just perfect the way I love them.
To say the least, I am trying my hands on different strawberry recipes and relishing this beauty in all forms. Also, check my latest few recipes of Strawberries that are easy to make at home.
Strawberry Oats Crumble
What are the Benefits of Strawberry?
- These small beauties are packed with vitamins, fiber and are full of anti-oxidants.
- Being fat-free, low in calories, and cholesterol-free, it becomes a good choice for health benefits.
- Strawberries also protect your heart, helps in increasing good cholesterol, and also acts as great food to combat cancer.
Also check these recipes, Strawberry Oats Smoothie bowl and Strawberry Basil Frozen Yogurt
What are the Benefits of Dragon Fruit?
- Dragon Fruits are low in calories, less in sugar, and fewer in carbs.
- They help in strengthening your immune system.
- They are rich in antioxidants, and also helps to lower blood sugar.
- Moreover, Dragon Fruit has all the essential vitamins and nutrients to fight COVID and build immunity.
Also, check these recipes, Dragon Fruit Pancakes and Dragon Fruit and Coconut Milk Pudding
Strawberry and Dragon Fruit Smoothie
- 8-10 Strawberries
- 1 Red Dragon Fruit
- 1 tsp Honey
- 2 tsp Flax seeds
- 1 tsp Chia seeds
- ½ cup Cold Water
- Firstly, take fresh strawberries approximately 8-10 pieces, 1 medium red dragon fruit, and cut them into small chunks.
- Now put them into the blender, add 1/2 cup cold water, honey and blend at high speed till it is smooth.
- Finally, pour the smoothie into a bowl, and just before drinking, serve it in glasses and sprinkle some flax seeds and chia seeds on the top.
Step-by-Step Recipe of Strawberry and Dragon Fruit Smoothie
1. Firstly, take fresh strawberries approximately 8-10 pieces, 1 medium red dragon fruit, and cut them into small chunks.
2. Now put them into the blender, add 1/2 cup cold water, honey and blend at high speed till it is smooth.
3. Finally, pour the smoothie into a bowl, and just before drinking, serve it in glasses and sprinkle some flax seeds and chia seeds on the top.
- You can also use frozen strawberries in this smoothie recipe.
- Use any sweeteners like agave syrup, sugar, or brown sugar.
- If the fruits are not cold, you can add ice cubes to the smoothie.